Happy Happy Happy August 2017:)! This is the second month in the second half of the year 2017, and boy, do I have so much to be grateful for! I am writing this list knowing good and well that it is past August 1, 2017 but since I am rebranding the blog, and you won’t see this for another few days anyways, I think it’s ALL GOOD:)
July 2017 was an extremely extremely productive month for me. Having received the prophecy from my Man of God, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome, that July was my Month of Expansion, boy, did I get to work! The prophetic word for the month of July, which came from the book of Isaiah 54:2-4 reads:
2 “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. 3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities. 4 “Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.
Being that July marked the beginning of the second half of 2017, there were so many projects and things on my to-do list, that I hadn’t even thought about it months! IMAGINE!
I was conscious of the load of work that I had before me, but for whatever reason, because I was so lost in the daily hustle of doing, I forgot to think beyond. Outside of my weight loss goals, I neglected to thoroughly reflect on what I had written down as my goals for 2017; all those amazing projects and ideas that I wanted God to help me accomplish in 2017.
As I meditated on words from Isaiah 54:2-4, I was powerfully drawn back to what I journaled I wanted to do. I was reminded that because of the excellence of the Holy Spirit that is at work in me, I should always be able to accomplish even more than what I set myself up to do. July was a beautiful moment for me to live in the manifestation of prophecy; I lengthened my cords, strengthened my stakes and found myself spreading to right and left, much more than I had in the previous months.
I was so careful to remember I had no reason to fear as God said I would not be put to shame, nor would I be humiliated. What a beautiful word.
For the month of July 2017, I am grateful for EVERYTHING that I able to accomplish. It was my month of numerous achievements but I will mention just a few. From July 2017, I am most grateful for:
- The prophetic word that it was month of EXPANSION. I personalized that word so much and as expected, it bore beautiful fruits in my life.
- The Ministry of Believers Love World (AKA Christ Embassy). Being a member of Christ Embassy is more than I could have dreamed off; it has completely changed my life. My life is going from glory to glory as I grow and expand spiritually in ways I never thought possible.
- The leadership of my Man of God, Pastor Adewale. I am sooo very grateful for great example of leadership that I have the honor of experiencing in my pastor! He is SPIRIT-LED and has a passion for the word of God that is so inspiring. I am blessed to be spiritually raised by him and to be able to serve the Lord under his guidance.
- Polished Faith. God is a God of order and a God of great great intention. I am so grateful for the road less traveled that He has been taking me on. My faith has been polished and built as a result of it, and I know that this has been a training for something much much greater.
- Great Accomplishments. I remain ever so grateful for everything that I was able to accomplish and do in the month of July. I am thankful that my goals for the year 2017 are manifesting into a glorious reality! I feel so accomplished and am ignited to do so much more.
July was a perfect start to the second half of the year, and I can’t wait to experience everything GLORIOUS that August and the months beyond have in stall for me. I am looking forward to learning more, growing more, thanking more, laughing more and loving more.
What about you my dearest artist, what are some things that you are grateful for from July 2017? What are you looking forward to in August and the rest of the year?
-Unravel Away Artist-